Thursday, November 29, 2007

If you can believe it -- now the computer is gone

We got a virus. Hopefully none of received bugged e-mails from us. Jon spent Sunday trying to fix the problem and by Monday night it was all over. It has been a strange week without the computer. I actually "went back to work." The FSEA office is located in Stanton (just south of Knott's Berry Farm) about 50 miles from our current home in San Clemente, but the drive had to be made as I've had about 8 hours of work that needed to be done this week. I have the added benefit of being able to check my personal e-mail once my work is done.

Things are progressing with our house, but not in a quick or as orderly a fashion as we saw the first week. I have had to stay on top of a number of people and today I will take the plans to the site along with my measuring tape to make sure things are really set up right for the delivery of the house. It was supposed to be delivered this week, but due to some of those people I have been keeping tabs on, it won't go in until Monday. Oh, well, what would my life be without a construction project to stay on top of? We still hope to be in the house before Christmas, but we'll see.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I had a great time with friends where we currently live and then a couple days with my immediate family -- all of us, including our newest member -- Madeline McKenna France (almost 3 months). We all had an extended slumber party at my brother Steve's house in Escondido. If I had my own computer, I could post some pictures of our time together. :) I know, you are releaved not to have baby pictures to look at.

All for now,

Sheryl

No comments: