Monday, February 02, 2009

A Beach Day in January


Sorry, but I just feel a need to rub in our good weather for all of you who live where the winter is bitterly cold. Here is Joshua on Saturday, January 31, 2009. Now I must admit that the ocean water felt like ice and it only took a few minutes before my feet were numb just standing in the ankle-deep surf. But the air was in the 80s so the children and the brave played in the surf. I don't mean to make light of those who are truly suffering this winter. We hope and pray for safety and a return of electricity in areas that have lost it. Hey, my realtor friends would love it if you would like to move to our lovely state. Houses are cheaper than they've been in years, of course taxes might be going up to pay for schools and other public services.

Almost down to counting the hours,

Sheryl

No comments: