Sunday, July 19, 2009

A visit from the Burklin kids





I know it has been a long time since I posted on this blog, but I discovered today that some family members aren't on facebook but would like to see pictures of our time with Jon's nieces (Mary and Mercy) and nephew (Flynn) who are visiting us from Texas for two weeks. They arrived yesterday afternoon. Today they joined us for church in San Clemente and then we walked down to the pier where the Ocean Festival was going on so we got to see the surfing contest, sand sculptures, classic cars, etc. Lots of fun. Tomorrow Jon will take the kids to the San Diego Zoo, followed by Disneyland on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday the Burklin kids will get to visit with a friend of theirs who lives in Long Beach. Thursday we leave for a camping trip in Yosemite.

I'll be working this week, although I did get Friday and next Monday off to go to Yosemite with the family. If you didn't know, two weeks ago I started as receptionist at our church. I work 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and it is a great job for me.

Here are some pictures of our time with the Burklin kids so far. I'll try to post more later.

Sheryl

No comments: