Monday, September 07, 2009

France Family Labor Day Party


Had a great time with the France Clan today at Brett & Stacey's home. I think we had 35 family members in attendance ranging in age from a few weeks to many, many, many years (you know who you are). :) We had representatives from 7 of the 9 families descended from Milton and Reka Mae. And I have to say, my favorite attendee this year was Cindy France, arriving for the first time in the 20+ year history of this event. Of course, Micah was a close 2nd with Sean, Estee and Natalie tied for 3rd with there adorableness. Since this is my blog, my nephew gets the star treatment. You can go to my facebook page to see the other adorable children.


The weather was perfect -- not too hot and not humid at all. The food, as always, was delicious and plentiful, a great combination when it comes to food. The company was enjoyable and the pool was refreshing whether you chose to enter it willingly or with help from the rowdy members of the family (you know who you are).
A big thanks to Brett and Stacey for hosting all of us once again. See you all next year, if not sooner.
Sheryl

No comments: