Tuesday, April 04, 2006

A Daddy hair cut


Do you know what a "Daddy hair cut" is? Well, if you are Joshua, it is a very short hair cut. Last night he insisted on having his hair cut like "Daddy's." This would not be my first choice, but I won't complain because it makes hair washing a much more pleasant experience because it takes less time. Here he is in all his glory. He got teased a little bit at school, but I was so proud of him because he didn't get mad and just said that it was a hair cut like his dad's. Very cool.

We are enjoying another rainy afternoon in California. I say enjoying because Joshua loves to play in the rain. I let him dance in the rain and splash in the puddles after school today. I even took a short digital video to send to Jon on a CD. I enjoy looking at the rain and listening to the rain from inside a warm house.

Singin' in the Rain in San Juan,

Sheryl

No comments: