Monday, April 14, 2008

The Geese Grow Up



Here's an update on The Geese. You can check them out in May 2006 by going to the archives of Jon's blog and scrolling down to May 6. http://jarhedjon.blogspot.com/2006_05_01_archive.html.

"When I arrived here in February, 2006, there was one duck, three adult geese, and 13 yellow fluffy baby geese. Two of the 13 didn't make it, but the rest seemed to double in size every week. When I left in February 2007, there was still one duck, three adult geese, and 11 pretty big (2/3 of the way to full size) "kid" geese. When I returned in January, 2008, there was still the one duck, and there were a total of 13 adult geese. RUMINT has it that a desert wolf managed to get one of them during the 11 months that I was gone, but I've been unable to confirm the veracity of this report. Semper Fi, Jarhedjon"

Sheryl

No comments: