Sunday, April 11, 2010

Cathcing up

Wow! I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted to this blog. I will blame it on Facebook. Yep, I have become hooked and post to my FB page every other week or so. I realize that those of you who read this blog don't "do" FB, so I'm sorry about that.

Jon is still working for the Marine Expeditionary Force but is not on active duty orders yet. It is a technicality but one that kept him from being able to take time off this past week while Joshua was on Spring Break. I took the week off from work to stay home with Joshua and we enjoyed ourselves, but it was a little different being home for a vacation, but you can't beat Southern California for a vacation spot.


Today we ended the week by visiting the Wild Animal Park and then stopped at Steve & Sandi's for dinner and some great conversation. Joshua had been missing his cousin Evan, so they had a few hours to play Legos and build a pillow fort in the living room.


Tomorrow it is back to work for me and back to school for Joshua. I'll try to remember to write more, but feel free to "friend me" on FB if you set up an account.


Sheryl

No comments: