Sunday, April 08, 2007

I've got the cold

Well, Jon is on the mend -- still has a runny nose and cough -- but not feeling too bad. I think Joshua just has bad allergies because he acts fine just coughs a lot in the mornings. But late last night I felt the beginnings of a sore throat and sure enough today I am feeling really lousy. Please pray for me tonight and tomorrow morning. We are not yet sure if we'll be able to go on the trip to Mexico or not. The decision will be made tomorrow by the team leaders.

We did have a nice Easter otherwise. We attended a cold, overcast "sunrise" service at 6:00 a.m. It was an awesome way to begin the day. Then we headed down to Escondido to my brother and sister-in-law's to be with my family for the afternoon and evening. We had a wonderful time together with good food, great conversation, games, a big puzzle, egg hunt and more food.

He is Risen! He is Risen indeed!

Sheryl

No comments: