Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mexico Part 1

It is Saturday afternoon -- we've been home for an entire day -- and I am still trying to catch up on mail, e-mail, laundry, etc. But I know many of you have been praying for us this week and I so I wanted to post something on my blog.

I was healthy enough to go on the trip, but I had a runny nose and cough for most of the trip. Fortunately Joshua was feeling fine and Jon wasn't too sick. We joined with 26 other people from our church ranging in age from 7 years to 50+ years. It was a great experience to work together with such an intergenerational group.

For now I think I'll just post some pictures of the three of us at work. I did keep a journal, so should be able to share more about the trip in days to come. Thank you for your prayers.




Sheryl

1 comment:

htullmann said...

Hey! It's great to see you guys doing ministry! Looking good ;)
I'll pray that you totally recover from your colds. Have a safe trip back!