Sunday, December 30, 2007

Celebrate with us

Saturday, January 5th from 2:00 - 5:00 p.m. we will have an Open House to share our new home with any who would like to see it. So many of you have had a hand in this new house that we would love for you to come by and visit.

Since this blog is a public forum, I will not be posting my address, e-mail or phone number. If you attend SCPC, you can get my contact information from the church office or CCB (church database). If you are a friend with my e-mail address, please drop me a note so I can rebuild my lost electronic address book. If you are a friend without my contact information, you can probably find us via the Internet somehow. :)

Hope many of you can join us to celebrate this momentous occasion.

Sheryl for Jon and Joshua

No comments: