Monday, September 11, 2006

First Soccer Game

I tried to post this blog on Saturday, but I had trouble opening my blog all weekend. Fortunately this morning I remembered a different way to gain access and here I am, back with my blog and notes from Jon. Welcome to those of you who have only read Jon's blog. You will find a completely different writing style, shorter blogs and more pictures. Enjoy! :)

Saturday Joshua had his first soccer game as a member of a U8 (under 8 years old) team. He is on the Might Tigers team and he got to play goalie for part of one quarter. He loved it. After two years in the U6 (under 6 years old) league, he seems to be getting the whole concept of soccer. It was fun to for me to watch him -- he runs around the field with a smile on his face.

For those of you waiting for the pictures from Yosemite portion of our August trip (I'm sure that hundreds of you) :) -- they are coming.

Sheryl

No comments: