Monday, May 08, 2006

New aspects to my site

Thanks to my brother-in-law Sonny, I have some new elements on my blog. Directly to the left of this posting you will see links to other blogs. You probably already have Jon's blog, but it is listed there along with our pastor Tod Bolsinger's blog "It Takes a Church." I highly recommend it. Finally there is a link to my sister and brother-in-law's Podcast about Geocaching web site. If you don't know what geocaching is, you are missing out. Think high tech treasure hunt. Check out their site, you might like it.

Today I am grateful for my good friend Steve who is painting the awning posts of our home, which the mobile home management has been concerned about. I would post a picture of him hard at work, but my camera has developed some serious problem and I have not been able to get it to work since after Joshua's party on Saturday. Thanks to Steve, we have beautiful white awning posts with a plan to clean up the rest of the trim on the house and railing around the porch. What a blessing!

Thanks to all of you who continue to pray for our family and support us in so many ways. You are a blessing to us.

Sheryl

No comments: