Friday, June 06, 2008

Twin Day and a Thank you


Today was Twin Day at Joshua's school. The kids could dress up in matching clothes. Of course our kids dress up as twins every day because we have a school uniform, but I guess that doesn't count. Joshua was actually a member of triplets. He, Max and Maxi were even invited to stroll across the stage at the morning assembly.

Then I was invited up to receive flowers as a thank you for being PTA President. I was able to say a few words and remind everyone that I could NOT have done it without the 30 PTA Board Members who work with me. I wish I could say, "Yeah the year is almost over," but I agreed to do it again next year, so we're already planning meetings for the summer. What was I thinking? :) Actually next year should be much easier since I'll have a little better grasp of what I'm supposed to be doing.

Jon is back to doing his job on his own -- can't remember if I reported that or not. Please continue to pray that he will stay healthy with the extra work load. Thanks.

Sheryl

No comments: