Thursday, March 09, 2006

Boxes, boxes and more boxes

The US Postal Service has a great deal -- they will send you, free of charge Flat Rate Boxes. The only down side is you must order a minimum of 25 boxes. These boxes can then be shipped to any APO address for $8.10 no matter what the weight. If you live near me and would like to send Jon a package, please let me know and I'll get you one of these boxes. They are 11" x 8 1/2" x 5 1/2".

Joshua is back in school today. Yippee! He woke up during the night coughing and climbed in bed with me. I let him sleep a little longer this morning and when I woke him up I said, "Okay, sweetie I let you sleep in, so now you have to get up." His response was, "Oh, no, I wanted to go to school today." I assured him he could go to school, but he said he didn't want to be late. So that was a good sign. He is still coughing, but that seems to hang on for a while, so hopefully he'll get over this bug soon.

Thanks for the encouragement from many and the time Pam gave me yesterday so I could get out for my walk.

Sheryl

No comments: