Monday, March 06, 2006

The Mighty Ducks

As I mentioned in my posting yesterday, Joshua experienced his first Mighty Ducks game. He was more impressed with the opening "ceremony" -- I guess the mascot comes in with lights and music -- then with the actual game, which the Ducks lost in overtime. But he had a good time with Mr. Ken, Alex and Alyssa and they've invited him to an Angel's games in the future.

While Joshua was at the game, I enjoyed lunch with a good friend and had some time to do various chores at home that never seem to get done when Joshua is with me.

Joshua did go to bed with a runny nose and woke up with it a little clogged, so please pray that he just has allergies and will not get sick with a cold. If he does, I'll need extra prayers since dealing with a sick child is very exhausting for me. I'll keep you posted.

Sheryl

No comments: