Friday, March 03, 2006

A good day

When people ask me how I'm doing, I now can honestly say that I'm doing alright. I feel like I turned a corner this week and am doing a much better job of managing my emotions as well as the life I have to live now. I still seem to have a short fuse with Joshua so please pray for patience for me.

Tonight as I put Joshua to bed I asked him if he missed his Daddy. He said he does miss him. When I asked what he misses he started to cry a bit and said, "I miss rough stuff and playing with him." I told him that we could send Jon an e-mail in the morning, but that distracted him and he started talking about mail. The blessing of being 6 years old seems to be that if you are sad, it doesn't last for too long.

Pray for Joshua and me this weekend that we will enjoy our time together. Thank you.

Sheryl

No comments: