Saturday, December 16, 2006

First Outing


With the help of friends Lisa and Rhonda, I was able to provide goodie bags for Joshua's class Christmas part and I was able to go with clean hair -- Ah! Thanks, ladies. The party was fun and as you can see, the kids had plenty of candy.

Rhonda drove Joshua and me to his pediatrician after school and the doctor confirmed that Joshua is just fine. My mom met us at the doctor's office and drove us home. Dinner came from Kris and her family. What a blessing to be surrounded by so many loving, generous and caring friends and family.

The best thing about last night was a good night's sleep. I did not take Vicodin and that seemed to do the trick. I feel much better today, although I am realizing that I need to take it slow as I recover.

Sheryl

No comments: