Saturday, December 30, 2006

Stomach flu and CT Scan

Jon wrote this morning with this news. Please pray that Jon will stay healthy and that the Marines with this bug will recovery quickly.

"You might want to pray for my health, there is a pretty bad stomach flu going around, it’s taken some folks down in my shop HARD, like at the aid station with IV’s in them hard, so pray that I don’t get it. We had something similar going around in August/September, and also something a little milder back in April time frame. It seems each time it comes back, it gets a little stronger. Semperfi, Jarhedjon"

I was able to get the CT Scan of my elbow on Thursday and have an appointment with my orthopedic doctor on Tuesday. At that time I hope we will have a better idea of exactly what is broken and what should be done about it.

Joshua and I had a great time with my family over Christmas. We ate, talked, ate, played games, ate, opened gifts, ate and went geocaching. Then we had a slumber party. My siblings and I stayed up till 2:00 am playing a game of Lord of the Rings Risk. We used to have wild games of Risk as kids and I am happy to report that we are much better sports now. Tuesday the entire clan -- 13 in all -- visited the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I was hoping to post our family picture, but need to get an electronic copy from Sonny, one of the excellent photographers in our family.

Hope you all have a safe and happy New Year!

Sheryl

No comments: