Thursday, March 13, 2008

Looking for a renter

Thank you for your prayers for Joshua and me. I thought he was well enough to go to school on Tuesday, but then Wednesday morning he was feeling sick -- head, nose, stomach -- so I sent him to bed and he slept for 3 1/2 hours. You know your child is sick when he sleeps during the day. This morning he seemed okay, ate breakfast and didn't complain too much about his nose so off to school he went. So far I am staying healthy.

Another prayer request is for me to be able to find a renter for our house in Orange. This was our home before moving to the southern part of Orange County after Jon was activated by the Marine Corps. We had a young woman in the house for a little over 2 months. I knew it would be a short time due to her circumstances but didn't expect her to move out quite so quickly. If you know of anyone looking for a place to live in the Orange/Santa Ana/Tustin area, please let me know. The person would have two rooms and a bath upstairs above the garage sharing the kitchen and living area with one couple and single man who live in the four rooms downstairs. Thanks for any leads you might have.

Jon and I were able to talk on the phone yesterday, which was a huge encouragement in the midst of all the business that is my life. He continues to work long hours but I think most of the time he is fairly encouraged about the work. He does miss being a part of our lives.

Thank you to the many of you who read this blog regularly and pray for us. May God bless you.

Sheryl

No comments: