Wednesday, March 19, 2008

News from the Front

Here's the latest from Jon, "Well, like it or not, the planning process is actually working, though a little slower than anticipated. I will have to be taking another trip shortly, back to the same place I went last month, again the trip is planned to be of short duration. Of interest/concern is that I picked up a bug at this place on my last trip there, please pray that this doesn't happen again--the water is reportedly more contaminated there than here, despite our best efforts: there are signs everywhere, particularly in the "comfort" trailers (which are the toilet/shower facilities) that warn of fecal cologen, and suggest that the mouth remain closed during showers, use only bottled water for brushing teeth, etc. I was very careful, but might have inadvertently slipped up. Also, it would be helpful if my boss, who's currently still on his "TAD", is back by then, a situation of which there is some possibility..."

Thank you for your prayers. I hope you all have an amazing Holy Week.

Sheryl

No comments: