Sunday, June 11, 2006

Anniversary Date

This Tuesday, June 13th, Jon and I will celebrate 14 years of marriage. Unfortunately we won't do that together. To help ease some of the loss, my dear small group took me on an anniversary date Saturday evening. They arranged for a babysitter -- that was maybe the best gift. Then Steve and Claire picked me up and brought me a corsage. The rest of the group -- Terry, Cindy, Nanci, Brad and Cory (missed you Pam) -- met us at Sarducci's in San Juan. Then we enjoyed a fabulous meal with appetizers, a delicious dinner and desserts that we all shared. Here I am posing with my "dates" for the evening. We also took a picture of the "girls" but that is on someone else's camera. Thank you all, dear friends, for the best "date" I've had in about 4 months.

Sheryl

No comments: