Thursday, June 08, 2006

Donkey Tales

Wednesday night Joshua performed in his first musical. Donkey Tales was put on by the San Clemente Presbyterian Church Children's Praise Choir and Youth Club. They did a great job and the parents and friends in attendance almost filled the sanctuary. Joshua got to sing and/or dance in three of the songs. I say "and/or" because I noticed that if there was some choreography, he was concentrating on that and not singing. If they were just singing, then he managed and sing most of the words to the song. It was great fun and a wonderful way to share the message of the love of Jesus through stories about donkeys in the Bible. Here we are at the performance.

Sheryl

1 comment:

JarHedJon said...

Sheryl and Joshua: You look great, it must have been fun! Joshua, it sounds like you are growing up to be like me--at least when it comes to performance art--a person that can only do one thing at a time. The biggest problem I have in the band here is that I can't play the notes and keep my place in the music (count the rythm) at the same time. I could, but it would take too much time. Maybe the same with you...
Semper Fi and I love you, Jon G.