Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vacation

Joshua and I head to the Midwest on Saturday for two weeks of vacation. I hope to be able to check e-mail while on the trip, but don't know if I'll post to my blog or not. We'll be visiting my relatives in south-eastern Minnesota for about a week. We look forward to seeing my cousins who recently returned from Bolivia. I am hoping they can help keep Joshua's Spanish fresh. We anticipate innertubing down a river, some fishing,and just relaxing. The second week of our vacation will be spent in the Detroit area with Jon's younger brother's family. Joshua is excited to see his three Moran cousins and we hope some of the other family members will be able to visit us while we're there. After this exhausting week of VBS I look forward to a couple weeks of just relaxing.

Sheryl

1 comment:

Killjoy said...

Another Marine Wife of a deployed Marine here. I wanted to take a minute and send lots of good energy your way. My thoughts and prayers will include you and your family, and I hope your husband returns safely.

Semper Fi,

Christie

hashigan@gmail.com