Thursday, June 01, 2006

Being Cared For

This morning I was able to experience one of the best sensations known to humans -- a body massage. I have a good friend who does this professionally and she offered to give me a great discount on a massage at her home. I still feel like I just might float away two hours later. Ahhh... Enough said.

Yesterday the San Juan Seniors once again sent Joshua and me a card along with a generous gift. That gift helped to cover the cost of my massage and Joshua and I have not yet decided how to enjoy the rest of the gift.

What a blessing to be surrounded by so many friends and neighbors who go out of their way to care for Joshua and me while Jon is gone.

Today is June 1st and in case you didn't know, two months from today we anticipate Jon starting on his journey home for 2 weeks of leave. We are so excited and every night Joshua prays that "Daddy will come home in August."

Blessings to those of you who shower all three of us with your love and prayers. God is using you whether you know it or not.

Sheryl

No comments: